King St is thrilled to bring you FREE Halloween Movies in the Park to be held in Alexandria Park, just behind King St, Bowen Hills.
Grab a take-away from one of our King St retailers, or dine-in before or after your movie! You'll be spoilt for choice. Check out some of your fa-boo-lous food options here.
There'll be two movie sessions with numbers limited (please note that the first movie is now fully BOOKED OUT). There are still some spots left for the second movie, Spectre 007. It's important that you register for all people in your group to attend. This will ensure the safety of everyone attending and numbers will be capped. BOOK NOW
AND, be sure you get dressed up in your best Halloween costumes to set the scene, PLUS you could win a best-dressed prize! As they say, if you've got it, haunt it!
WET WEATHER? Do not despair - the event is going ahead as planned because there is a fantastic undercover area (Building 8) in Alexandria Park, so the show will go on!
There'll be loads of FREE fun for the whole family including:
- free airbrush tattoos on King St (near artisan - who will be open until 6pm, so why not do some early Christmas shopping too!)
- King St gift vouchers to be won in our Halloween costume competition (open to all ages) - judging at 6pm and 8pm
- and free give-aways including kids' activity packs, lollies, doggie treats, popcorn & more!
ALL THE DEETS:
5pm - Gates open
6pm - Best-dressed Halloween competition followed by Hotel Transylvania (rated PG) - view the trailer here
7.30pm - intermission so you can stock up on food & refreshments in King St
8pm - Best-dressed Halloween competition followed by Spectre 007 (rated PG-13) - view the trailer here
- BYO picnic blankets and chairs to ensure a comfortable night (people with chairs will be asked to sit towards the back to ensure comfortable viewing for everyone)
- This is a family-friendly, alcohol-free event
- No glass vessels, please
- Dogs are welcome but please make sure they are on a lead and you have bags to clean up after them!
- You are welcome to attend both movies, but you MUST register to attend both, as there will be a strict COVID-19 plan to ensure the safety of everyone in attendance.
There is FREE 3-hour parking in the King St carpark (entry via Machinery Street) all day on Saturday, and if you park more than 3 hours, the charge is capped at just $10. Find out more here.
Updated 28 October 2020