Let's work together to
keep King St safe
The health and well-being of our customers, retailers and employees, and local community is our highest priority. Thank you for making it yours too.
King St is open and trading, and we are delighted to see many of our retailers serving diners, in line with the Queensland government easing restrictions. We continue to support our retailers to adjust their trading hours throughout this time.
For an up-to-date list of trading hours, please click here.
For an up-to-date list of dine-in, delivery and take-away options, please click here.
Driving to King St to collect your take-away or dine-in? Don’t forget there is 1 hour free parking available Monday – Friday, 3 hours free after 5pm weekdays, and 3 hours free all weekend, in our King St car park in Machinery Street.
Here's how we're taking care of you
On your next visit to King St, you’ll see some of the additional measures we’ve put in place to help keep you safe, such as:
- Hand sanitiser available for customers to use at each retailer
- Frequent cleaning of all customer touch points
- Facilitating and encouraging social distancing by limiting the number of customers in stores, and other common areas
- Monitoring and encouraging customers to social distance
- Displaying health and hygiene reminders to visitors to King St
- Asking customers and staff to refrain from visiting King St if they are feeling unwell
We continue to monitor the advice from the Australian Government and the Department of Health, to ensure the precinct and our practices evolve to reflect ongoing changes.
How you can help to shop safe
We all have a role to play in keeping each other safe. We ask that when visiting King St you follow these simple guidelines:
- Keep a safe 1.5m distance between you and others
- Wash or sanitise your hands regularly
- Cough or sneeze into your elbow
- Allow extra time for your visit. You may need to queue outside your favourite retailer (due to store capacity limits)
- Download the COVIDSafe app
- Stay at home if you’re unwell
The health and wellbeing of our community is our priority. Thank you for making it yours too. We hope to see you soon and thank you for your continued support during this time.
The King St Management Team